Thea Rainbow Swimsuit Cobalt 3-4y
Bring a colourful and fun retro-vibe to your kid's summer holiday adventures with our brand NEW Thea Rainbow Swimsuit. To help keep them comfy during days spent on the beach, splashing about in the pool or for swimming lessons, we've added a super-soft lining to the front, and the stretchy elastic in the leg openings and arms help make a great fit. Plus, the wide shoulder straps create a gorgeous cross-over shape that's wonderfully cosy too.
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this kids' swimming costume from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
• Outer: Made from 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve and 15% stretchy Elastane
• Lining: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
• In a bold Cobalt Blue with colourful Rainbow prints on the sides
• Tiger Orange cross-over shoulder staps
• Stretchy elastic around the arm, neck and leg openings for extra comfort
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear range
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swimming costume!
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• The protection offered by this garment may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet.
• Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
• Keep babies out of the sun.
• Always remember your sun hat and sunscreen!
Material: Outer: 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve, 15% Elastane. Lining: Recycled Polyester